Thanks for shopping at Diamondful. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
- You have 14 calendar days to return Diamondful jewelry and engagement rings purchased from our site from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, the following terms apply
- your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging and needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Personalized orders, engraving, eternity bands or rings, colored gemstones, colored diamonds (natural or lab grown), resizing from original ring size, and stone changes are not subject to return and exchange.
- Personalized order: Items specifically made to clients liking and specification such as resizing*, engraving*, modification*, are subject to custom orders and are not returnable.
- Eternity bands or engagement ring; are subject to none returnable and none resizable.
- Request for customization, such as replacing the center stone or side stones with gemstones other than the original gemstones or diamond quality indicated for the item.
- Items that have been resized from their original size, as indicated on the product detail page, are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
- If the total price of your return is less than $1,000 (before taxes and shipping fees), you will be responsible for paying the $75 shipping fee at the time you request the return form.
- You have 14 days from the time you receive your order to request a return through our website or email and send it back to us. To get started, just get in touch with Customer Service.
- Within 14 days after receiving your order, you are required to ship your return. Once you have requested a return, a member of our Customer Service team will email you an insured return shipping label and packing instructions. However, if your item(s) aren't dispatched within the shipping label's valid time—typically the same day or the next—you'll be charged $75 for shipping.
- Due to import & export laws and fees, we can only accept returns that were originally shipped within the US and will be shipped back to us from within the US.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- After passing our inspection, we will refund your payment in the same manner in which it was received, minus a 30% restocking fee for lab-grown diamond engagement rings, unless the item has a manufacturing defect in which case you will receive a new item of the same design at no cost to you if the item is not repairable.
- All items returned must be in new, resalable condition, with all tags attached and in the original packaging. No exceptions. You must include all things (including the original packing, gift box, Certificate, and any other items) that came with your initial shipment. All jewelry and engagement rings must be returned in their original condition, with the diamond still securely set in the mounting. After we've received and verified the quality of the returned goods, we'll provide a refund if there are no fees associated with the return. To avoid notifying the original recipient, we will return any items that did not make it through our quality control checks in the same packaging they were sent in.
- We will provide a refund to the original payment method used for purchase once we have received and inspected the returned item(s) to ensure they are in resalable condition. A representative from our customer care department will be happy to help you make a new purchase or arrange for an item exchange if necessary.
- Refund process normally can take up to 7 business days or longer times may be expected during holidays.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- When shipping items, please do not use the Diamondful jewelry box. Please repack your return into the original cardboard shipping box and apply our prepaid, insured return label. Keep your tracking number safe so you can check on the delivery of your return at any time. Any loss or damage that occurs while shipping is not our fault. We cannot accept returns that are incorrectly wrapped and therefore cannot be delivered.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.